Dual Battery Solar Charge ControllerDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
- Shenzhen Olys Company Limited By certification [File Integrity]
5 floor, B building of Sheng De Industrial Park, Lang Kou, Da Lang, Long Hua New district, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Website: http://www.solarcontroller-olys.com/ http://aolinsi.prepaidcashbackcards.com/
Charge mode: PWM
System voltage: 12V
Charge current: 10A,20A
Battery type: Lead acid (GEL, AGM, flooded)
1. For camper, caravan
2. Self-contained solar systems
3. For boat
1. This dual battery solar charge controller is ideal for use with motor homes, caravans, boats or anywhere there are two independent batteries for instance a starter battery and a leisure battery.
2. Automatic recognize 12V or 24V system.
3. The Charging percentages for each battery can be set manually if required.
4. PWM charging, high precision temperature compensation
5. Over charging, short-circuit, reverse polarity & reverse current to PV Protection
6. Optional LCD Remote meter(see below mounting picture), you can monitor the charging parameter visual.
Maximum charge current
14.2V for sealed battery, 14.4V for Gel battery, 14.6V for flooded battery
14.4V for sealed battery, 14.6V for Gel battery, 14.8V for flooded battery
13.7V for sealed battery, 13.7V for Gel battery, 13.7V for flooded battery
Maximum solar voltage
Battery voltage range
4Ma at night, 10mA at charging
-35℃ ~ +55℃
136.6 X 104.6 X 43.4mm
All above data is for 12V solar system, if your system is 24V, please X2.
Question: What is the difference between monocrystalline and polycrystalline?
Answer: There is a difference in the manufacturing technique, and as a result monocrystalline cells are more efficient. The monocrystalline cells can produce more power in a smaller space. Also, monocrystalline panels have a darker blue color, almost appearing black, and are usually higher in price due to the increased efficiency. Polycrystalline panels on the other hand are less efficient and require more space. However, the difference is size and efficiency do not impact power. A 100 Watt monocrystalline panel and a 100 Watt polycrystalline panel will both output 100 Watts, neglecting power loss in the system, but a monocrystalline panel will output 100 watts with a smaller surface area.
Refurbished IPhone 5 32 GB
Girls Round Collar Flounce T-shirt
Refurbished IPhone 5 64GB
Fuel Pressure Control for MAN TGA 0928400617, 51125050027, 5257595, 4937597
Modular Residential Bathroom Pods